Production Associate Wet Blend – 1st and 2nd Shift Openings
WTI, Inc. is an established locally owned family business in Jefferson, GA that manufactures ingredients for the food industry for food we eat every day. We are looking for energetic, self-starting Production Associates for our Wet Blend department on 1st and 2nd shift. If you are interested in becoming an important part of what people eat every day, please apply.
Do you like to work in a team environment?
Are you good at problem solving?
Do you want to be a part of a company that helps make food better?
If yes, then we want you!
- Operate and maintain liquid mixing tanks, reactor vessels, and homogenizer
- Equipment assembly and disassembly for operation and maintenance
- Fill, seal and stack buckets of product onto pallets
- Add the appropriate amount of each ingredient to create products that meet specifications.
- Use basic math skills
- Scan and document labels for inventory
- Food grade sanitation requirements
- pH meter and titrator usage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous manufacturing production experience desired, but not required
- Be able to work effectively with little supervision.
- Basic math skills mandatory
- Mechanical ability desired
- Must be able to follow directions and pay attention to detail
- Able to contribute in a fast paced/team atmosphere
- Able to meet deadlines
- Kneeling, crouching, standing, bending and stooping is required
- Must be willing to wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment when on the production floor
- No jewelry of any kind is permitted while working
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to be Confined Space Certified
- Must be able to be Forklift certified
- HACCP and Food Safety experience a plus
- Learn and apply valuable skills, and gain useful knowledge
- Able to take initiative and problem solve
- Candidate must be drug free, pass a pre-employment drug screen, and background check
Compensation: $16.50/hour and up DOE. Plus opportunity for an additional $160.00 bi-weekly attendance bonus.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
- First Shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday (some overtime required)
- Second Shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday (some overtime required)
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
WTI, Inc. offers excellent benefits including 401k, health insurance, and paid time off.
WTI, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WTI, Inc does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.