WTI, Inc. is an established, privately owned business in Jefferson, GA that manufactures food ingredients for the food industry. We are a leader, we are growing and we have opportunities. We offer meaningful careers and job satisfaction to people who want to be part of a company that supports clean label food.
We have an immediate opening for a motivated Inside Sales Representative with a bias for action and an unswerving desire to succeed.
Here’s What You will be doing:
- Taking care of our customers – Understanding their needs and taking action to satisfy those customers.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Staying current with product information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers within Salesforce.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Listening for opportunities to upsell.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Working with Outside Sales
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
Successful experience in a related sales position.
Working with customers in real time – prospecting.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
Required Work Style
Strong listening and sales skills.
A high energy individual that drives to meet and exceed targets.
An organized, multitasker who thrives in an action oriented environment ; and has
excellent communication skills and an innate drive to satisfy customers.
The position is located at the WTI headquarters at 281 MLK Avenue, Jefferson, Georgia 30549.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday, occasional weekends determined by business need
Travel: Up to 20%
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
WTI, Inc. offers excellent benefits including 401k, health insurance, and paid time off.